Agronomy Club Executive Faces Controversy Amidst Election Period

 

 Executive Body React


    The Agronomy Club Executive finds itself embroiled in controversy as the election period commences, shedding light on the perceived indifference and lack of accountability displayed by some outgoing executives and matters that arose during the screening session for aspiring leaders.




Here are the responses got from the affected executive body:


The Treasurer said: "I really didn't do anything and the post wasn't really relevant as far as I'm concerned. This is because most of my constitutional duties were delegated to someone else, by the President. Also, I'd like to know the task the President gave me and I declined."


The Social minister also said, "what has been said about my office is false."

The President also stated that he didn't say that the outgoing treasurer consistently declined to contribute or assist in club - related fact.  But all he said was - "She has been active, and we have been working together".

 With these responses, The Press will proceed to the stakeholders' level to see what they have to say about AGY Club and its current administration.

Remember, the objective is to identify areas for improvement and implement measures that will ensure accountability, collaboration, and effectiveness in future administrations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UI Soil Resources Management Department Records Achievement

AGRONOMY: A department of Winners

AGRONOMY QUADRANGLE